Pre and Post Retirement
Enjoy a great life rather than settle for just a good life
What will your diary say beyond year one of retirement after you have taken the “holiday of a lifetime” ... or does the very thought of retirement fill you with apprehension? Do you want a happy, fulfilling and enjoyable retirement with purpose and direction or are you looking for new challenges by taking your life in a completely different direction?
Many retirement courses simply deal with financial planning. Our interactive workshop style courses will enable you to work through all areas of your future life planning in a friendly and engaging environment. We can help you work through the choices and key decisions that you will need to make to enjoy a vibrant and balanced retirement.
Why is it important?
Many of us of us are now retiring earlier and living longer. With the potential for more leisure time or the opportunity to start a new business, change career or simply take a new direction in life..... the possibilities are endless.
Your retirement is one of the most important and potentially most rewarding changes in your life and it’s important you get what you want. With significant changes taking place in every aspect of your life, nothing is more important than good planning as you make the transition into this new phase of your life.
Our retirement course will help you to focus on your retirement and avoid the many pitfalls that can so often occur.
Our course will help you to :
- Make those key decisions about your future
- Take stock of the retirement process
- Decide what things to take from your previous life into your new life
- Decide what is most important to you and explore all the options available
- Create balance in your retirement between the different areas of your life, be it work, family, relationships, leisure, recreation or simply spending more time with family and the ones you love
- Learn how to remain flexible and open to new challenges
- Identify gaps in your retirement planning and set new priorities/ objectives as you move forward
- Have the retirement you want and not the one others may want you to have
- Learn how not to let a good life hold up a great life
The courses are enjoyable, informative and perhaps for the first time will
help you to create and plan a compelling future that you want and deserve.
Who needs to attend?
Anyone who has or is about to retire, is thinking about retirement, has been on retirement and wants to re-fresh their goals or simply someone who needs to make a transition to a new or different life. Spouses are welcome to attend at a reduced cost.