Redundancy & Employability
Focus and take control of your future
Whilst unemployment due to redundancy may have sprung upon you unexpectedly, or you have been “paralysed” by long term unemployment, we can help you work through the choices and key decisions that will help you to positively manage your career going forward. Turn what might appear at first glance to be adversity into a choice opportunity creating endless possibilities.
You may be looking for new challenges and may wish to take your life in a completely different direction. Your renewed inspiration will be underpinned by focus and a clear direction.
Many redundancy courses will focus only on preparing your CV and becoming re-employed quickly. We will help you to focus on all areas of your life and plan your future in a structured manner, taking a comprehensive, creative approach to managing your future career.
Don’t leave it to chance; take control of your future employment, happiness and well-being once again.
Why is it important?
In this challenging economic climate with unemployment rates at their highest and more and more people opting for voluntary redundancy packages, we can help you to work through the critical choices and decisions you need to make at such a difficult time.
The market place forces us to engage in a far more creative way than was previously required and we need to break free of old ways of thinking if we are to succeed. At this critical time nothing is more important than good planning and working through critical decisions that you will have to make.
Our redundancy and employability courses will help you to find renewed inspiration and re-focus your energies to open new doors.
Our course will help you to :
- Explore different approaches to becoming and remaining employed, with you firmly at the helm of your career
- Unlock the options and opportunities around you that you may not have thought possible in the past
- Understand what support, resources and skills you will need to achieve your career goals
- Harness your transferable key skills and understand how they may apply to other market sectors
- Determine a path for future growth and learning to remain competitive in the market place
- Decide what is most important to you and explore all the options available
- Set new priorities and objectives as you move forward
- Let go and overcome any self-limiting beliefs and develop the skills and experiences you want from life
The courses are enjoyable ,informative and perhaps, for the first time, will
help you to lead your career and development in the direction that you want.
Who needs to attend?
Anyone who has been made or is about to be made redundant. The course also suits people who have been in long-term unemployment and wishing to return to work.