Student & Graduate Career Management
Enhance career prospects and employability
Making the transition between school and university or college and eventually to employment can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. School leavers and graduates are facing ever tougher times to enter the job market. They need to break free of old ways of thinking if they are to succeed. Managing the leap with clarity, focus and direction will put them at the helm of their future careers with confidence.
By joining one of our student and graduate coaching workshops, students and scholars can understand how to take control and influence the direction of their careers through planned actions and processes which will set them apart from their peers. Employers are not only interested in academic achievements, but will be looking for additional soft skills together with a sense of purpose and direction.
It is not by chance or luck alone that some students are more successful than others. Students and scholars can learn how to focus their skills and make the most of the resources and opportunities around them to improve their prospects.
Why is it important?
Schools, Colleges and Universities are coming under extreme pressure to deliver outreach programmes and enhance the employability of young people. Our Student and Graduate Career Management Course helps young people make early career choices by exploring opportunities through their coursework or wider extramural activities.
Our courses will help scholars and students to :
- Decide what is most important to them and explore all the options available
- Understand the requirements for their required career beyond academic achievements
- Unlock the options and opportunities around them that they may not have thought possible
- Understand what support, resources and skills they will need to achieve their career goals
- Harness transferable skills and understand how to apply them to different market sectors and/or their chosen career path
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs and develop the skills and experiences they want from life
- Determine a path for future growth and learn to remain competitive in the market place
We will help to focus on all areas of life and help them to plan their futures in a structured manner, taking a comprehensive, creative approach to managing their careers. The courses are enjoyable, informative and will help to lead careers and development in the direction that the students and scholars want.
Who needs to attend?
This programme will benefit scholars, students and graduates at key decision-making points during their school, college and university career.